Tuesday, January 25, 2011

winter hues of Florida

I was able to escape from the frigid cold weather of northeast Ohio for a whole week. It seemed so strange walking around in lightweight clothes and flip flops in the middle of January when normally I'm bundled up with a coat, gloves and boots whenever I emerge outdoors for a winter walk. I definitely could get used to living in Florida, at least in the winter months and I truly enjoyed their winter hues which are so different than ours [see previous winter hues post]. I wish I could have placed them in a bottle and brought them home with me! But you just might see these wonderful hues in my upcoming projects!


2 comments:

  1. If you like collecting swatches, I hope you know about kuler

    http://kuler.adobe.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maryanne, I love these colors! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with them.

    You know it's so refreshing to see colors like these. It's seems people are writing about the same colors over and over again. Are we still talking about Honeysuckle and runway colors? Yes, they are, sadly.

    Here's to thinking outside the box :-)

    ReplyDelete