Monday, April 23, 2012

a sneak peek...

You can tell when I'm busy because there aren't any new postings on my blog! I truly have to get better about blogging but honestly, the past few months have been like a roller coaster ride with me hanging on for dear life — well, not that bad but I have been extremely busy! 

I took a mini vacation last week to Captiva, Florida and it was just what I needed! I came home rested,  inspired and ready to begin new design projects. Here's a sneak peek at what I have been working on. I promise to share more once they are completed. 

branding and design for a binder that holds bamboo shade samples

branding and website redesign

branding and website design
branding and website design

These are just a few of the projects that kept me busy since December. I'm also working on a catalog, seasonal signage for 2013, packaging and another branding project but I can't share those until they launch.

I love my job! I'm so thankful for the work and my wonderful clients that keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment